Cry for help for a nonexistent soul

It shouldn’t hurt so bad
So why the hell am I still seething? 
Why am I still hoping,
Even if I know for a fact that she won’t come back?
She made it clear
She doesn’t want anything to do with me
All I’ve tried she’s pushed aside
And all I’ve done is reduced to nothing
And all I’m left with are memories of all I thought we could be
And all I see is that I screwed up so badly
That I wish I could take it all back completely

Can I have a chance?
When it’s all so hopeless,
I wish I could say I’m used to the darkness
I know I could say I’m in the light
But it doesn’t feel right 
Knowing that even with all my might
It’s just one man moving and not two to tango
What else can I say? What in the world do I hang on to?!
Seems as if the best way to say I love you is goodbye
Seems as if the best way to care is walk away

But I couldn’t gather myself to do so
Nor could I consider just wiping my mind
Knowing in all I find, you aren’t too far away
All I could say is it hurts

…it hurts, Maria
Far as I could pray to see you
Far as I could hope you’d reply, I know you’d
rather ignore me no matter how I miss you
Foolish I am but I can’t deny you
Or how we could’ve had something 
I had you,

But I was the FOOL who never realized…

The timing. 

I’m out. 
Down and out. 
The fool. 
I’m the fool.


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26