Leaps And Bounds, Glory To Glory.

I have been catapulted. To God be all the glory. Soli Deo Gloria.

By God's grace I have beheld the glory of the Lord, kept so lovingly in His grace before, during, and after being launched. His Word is true, and as I am in Christ, I have been moved from glory to glory. 

Now I see setbacks happening again. But this time I am having difficulty seeing the big picture. Which I now take as a greater setback.. A greater setup. 

This is the truth: that whatever I see, and whatever happens around us, The Lord our God is ALWAYS faithful, and His wonderful Word ALWAYS stands, and His Word says NOTHING can ever separate me from His love! 

This continues to be the year of the Catapult, the year of God's greater glory, the year of a greater revelation of God's love! Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! 

Soli Deo Gloria!

_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26