29.92

I've tried to see myself on the terms of analysts and those with experience and those who observe. It's ultimately led me to introspection, and I thought it was important especially since my 30th is coming up. Kuya John said that our minds are set in stone when we turn 30... And while I think that change is possible at any age, I am led to give particular attention to the days leading to April 25. 

I don't think it's an accident that I've been shaken so much and temptations abound in the recent days. I believe there's a plot or a scheme against me (and other 30-to-be's) to ensure that the rest of their days after that crucial point are lived in defeat.

But praise be to God, praise Jesus Christ, praise the Holy Spirit! The One in Three, the Three in One, He is faithful and true to His word. For indeed, He has not allowed me to be tempted beyond what I can handle, and indeed, He has provided a means of escape - how? By His grace, once again He has reminded me of the absolute and perfect love He has for me! Indeed, where sin abounded, I beheld and I saw, HIS GRACE ABOUNDS SO MUCH MORE! 

Christ left the other sheep to find me, He lifted me up, He carried me on His shoulders, He skipped and jumped for joy, and told all to rejoice, for He found me! By no means did I save myself, He did it all, He paid for it all, He won it all for me! 

This is the truth! This is what stands regardless of how others view me, or how I analyze and view myself! This truth of Christ is the entirety of my identity - Christ is my vital foundation, my core, my all - He is the Author and Finisher of my faith, and His signature is in all that I am. I just thank God for saving me, for reestablishing the Truth in my life. This is the truth before, during, and after my 30th, onward to eternity!

Glory to the Most High! Soli Deo Gloria!



_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26