'Resume' Button

In the deepest of the oceans I lay, lifeless and without any hope of recovery. There was no hope, no chance to be found. I was a needle in a haystack in the midst of a million haystacks. I was a grain of sand in a beach on a planet in an expanding universe. 

Yet while I was dead, while I was fully consumed, Our Father, My Father, reached down for me. His breath for my life, in an exchange only made possible by the Creator who loves us. I was dead, and He gave me life. Though the waters rise against me, I will not be moved, for Christ is my Rock, my Firm Foundation! 

Hail His Lordship, and glory to His name alone! He is Jesus Christ, the Hope of the World, the Way, the Truth, and the Life! It is no longer I who lives, but it is the breath of Christ in my lungs, the blood of Christ in my vessels; it is Christ who lives, and blazes within me! 

Proverbs 17:9
Whoever covers an offense seeks love,
but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.

He took our sins because He loves us. He not only took our sins... No, Christ BECAME sin so we ourselves could become righteousness! It is because of the abundant grace of God, because of our position of right standing with Him in Christ, that we reign in this life!

Yes, in Christ, we reign! Wherever we are, whatever we face, whatever we feel, in Christ, we reign! In Christ, we are able to speak to the mountains before us, to be thrown into the sea! His love and mercy and compassion are super abundant for all of us, and He did it all for us! 

Friend, brother, sister... There is hope, and that hope is in Christ! You don't need to work for your salvation and your blessings... It has all been done and finished when Christ, the only Son of God, died and rose again! What's left to do is to believe, receive, and rest in Christ. 

Soli Deo Gloria!


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26