Standing On Grace And Truth

I firmly believe and stand on the truth that our Lord causes all things to happen for the good of those who love God. 

Nothing can ever separate me from His love, in Christ. No sin, no mistakes can separate me from His loving arms. No thoughts, no doubts, no insecurities have the power to pull me away from His grace, which abounds so much more.

We need to be constantly reminded of the truth of who we are and what we have in Christ. By His grace, we see this in everything - in the most minute of details and in the greater scheme of things. His glory is seen in all of creation, that we cannot say that we were not aware of it. 

I give God the glory for His faithfulness to me. I thank God for His word, which is truly a lamp upon my feet and a light unto my path. It is my sincere prayer that the Truth in Christ would continue to go deeper and deeper into my innermost being, as much as it would be realized and believed by even the hardest of hearts.