Recovery And A Reminder

If you've been following the blog, thank you, God bless you, and sorry for not posting for the past... what, 5-6 days? Let's just say that all I've been talking about regarding God's grace and His faithfulness seen through breakthroughs... well, I've definitely been experiencing that during the time I was away. Let's just say that the blessings of the Lord come right on time, and according to the Word, He does not add sorrow to it. 

I've been blessed, and for some time, I've also been afflicted. I believe all this happened in such a short period of time for me to declare that my trust is not in the blessings, but in the One who gives the blessings. If one thing is true, it is that Christ is with us and is ever faithful to us. Whether we are jumping for joy, or on our knees in prayer, He is there. He will never let go. He will never leave nor forsake us. 

Friend, I understand if you would be a little perturbed by me just talking non-stop about Jesus Christ. But I just cannot deny that He is so in love with me... and Jesus Christ loves you as well! Yes, the life He gave on the cross was for me, for you, and for all of us! The world may give you thoughts and reasons to deny or hate this Truth, but I would just like to tell you right now that regardless of what you may hear, God is real, and He loves you with an everlasting, unfailing, absolute love! 

This is the Truth that has changed my writing. Christ has changed my life forever. In Him all things have passed away, and all things have become new! Whatever you're going through right now, call on the name of Jesus Christ, and you will be saved!

Christ is my Provision, Christ is my Health and my Strength! Halleluyah!


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26