Christ Continues To Amaze

There's a lot of opportunities regarding what to talk about in the light of recent progress - Here in the Philippines, there's that flesh-eating disease hoax. I have my thoughts on it, but you can just see so many people with other perspectives having a go over in Facebook. 

I'll put that aside for now... maybe for-ever. There is one thing I'd like to say. And yes, it's about Jesus Christ again. Well, I just cannot end this day by saying that He is so good and so faithful! I mean, just a few days ago I was already thinking of medical possibilities regarding the sickness(es) I had (and no, it wasn't flesh-eating), and right now, I'm back to my writing routine, saying I'm not only feeling but actually getting better every day! See, it wasn't because of anything that I did that got me well and healthy - no, I believe, and I declare that it was all because of God's unfailing grace, poured out on me because of what Christ did for me!

There is so much to thank the Lord for, and I just couldn't agree with anyone who says that God is angry with us! No, I say to you now, He loves us - He loves us all! Christ is the Lamb of God that took away the sins of ALL the world - The blood He shed on Calvary is freely poured out upon us all, that whoever believes shall not perish, but shall have everlasting life! 

We just have to believe. As we believe, we receive, and then some! I can definitely testify of God's grace just being poured out on me, not because of anything that I did, but because of what the Lord did for me! 

Friend, I've said it, and I'll say it again - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household. 

To God be the glory! We are blessed to be a blessing! :D


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26