Another Declaration

My son, be attentive to my words;
incline your ear to my sayings.
 Let them not escape from your sight;
 keep them within your heart.
 For they are life to those who find them,
and healing to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20-22

I am reminded of my mortality and, more importantly, the abundant life I have in Christ. Heaven and earth may pass away, but His words will never pass away. 

While I was a sinner, Christ came and showed how much He loves me by giving everything up for me. God loves me with an everlasting love. Nothing can ever separate me from my Father's love, for I am in Christ, my Savior. 

Christ is willing to heal me, as He was willing to heal the leper so many years ago. He came to give me life, and not just life, but abundant life, a life of health and freedom in the love of my Father. Surely He bore my afflictions and my infirmities, that I would be clean and healthy! 

Christ took my sickness for me to be well.  Christ took my poverty for me to prosper. Christ took my death for me to have life. 

Christ is enough for me! Everything I need is in You, Jesus! I cancel peripheral neuropathy in the name of Jesus Christ! I cancel nervous and brain issues in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ! Amen!




_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26