A Les Miserables Hangover

After watching the 2012 version of Les Miserables, I just have to say that I'm looking forward to thanking Victor Hugo in the sweet by and by... I'd thank him for giving the world a very vivid picture of the love of God and His grace. 

For the moment, I just thank God pointing out that this is the sort of talent that I seek from Him - skill to produce something that points every man, woman, and child to Jesus Christ. 

I'm reminded that there are things actually happening in my life that stand out as being worth writing for. Watching this version of Les Miserables takes that to another level. I'm being led to watch the whole movie again, taking notes of lyrics that stand out and writing about them. So I'm not just going to write about it once (matter of fact I think I wrote about it or mentioned it at least once in this blog already), but in a possible series. 

Speaking of 'series', perhaps it's high time for me to start compiling thoughts that can be expressed over a series of articles compared to just one long one. Sort of like a preaching or podcast series. 

There's so much to look forward to. I just thank God for every opportunity. In Christ, indeed, our time is never wasted. 

God bless you and keep you. 

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26