Love Greater Than Worry

Christ Himself said, "Who, by worrying, can add to his height?" 

A man could claim to be head-strong and have enough in him to maintain control even in the most trying of situations. Some people are more resilient than others when certain specific trials arise. Experience could be the difference between a man staying upright and mewling in a fetal position in a given situation. 

But what I'd like to share this evening is the fact that Christ spoke against worrying in all situations. Whether we encounter new threats or wave after wave of persecution, whether we see sorrow around us or affliction within, whether we are in the crossfire or shaken by internal conflict... In Christ, our Solid Rock, virtually none of these things will push us out of our standing with our Heavenly Father - we are still so loved by Him!

As I listened to Lakewood on the way home this evening, and even as I pulled into the garage, I just stayed in the car, listening to one of their songs, which was just spot on - 

"Your voice unmistakable
I believe You when You say to me

I'll never no never
I'll never ever stop loving You
My precious possession
Their is no end to what we can do
Unconditional forever
I'll never stop loving You"

- Cindy Cruise-Ratcliff and the Lakewood Choir, "I'll Never Stop Loving You"

In the face of the new challenges and trials, I simply could not deny my desperate need for Jesus Christ - This only eclipsed by my absolute awe of His endless love - it not only touches but leaves all of my being 
completely immersed. 

Friend, I may not know what you are worrying about, or what you are going through right now as you read this. But I will say this - call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He loves you - He loves you with the greatest love you can ever see in this world. 

Let it all out. Pour out everything you've been hiding from everyone else to Him. You may not have the words - just let it all out. He is close to the brokenhearted. He is with you. He loves you. He loves you so much that He gave everything up for you to have everything with Him. 

God bless and keep us all.  


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26