A Clean Bill Of Health In Christ

Oftentimes, if not all the time, we view sickness as a setback. For some reason I am led to view my current temporary afflictions as more than just a setback to my regular routine. What I'm feeling right now is also a reminder of my own mortality.

It's true what Andy Stanley says, in his podcast series entitled 'Be Rich'; when everything goes our way for the most part, there is a larger tendency that our hope 'migrates' to riches and things... But when we are given the stern reminder that our stay in this world is a temporary one, then we place our trust in God. 

His point was, 'if we're eventually going to put our hope in God, wouldn't we do well to put our hope in Him now?' 

That's one point I'm definitely thankful to have known before recently. 

I'm currently typing this in the waiting area of a clinical laboratory. The results of what tests I had to go through have been submitted to the doctor, and I'm just waiting to see what she has to say. 

In my previous posts, I have been declaring how our God is with us, faithfully watching over us whether we are in the top of the mountain, on in the middle of the deepest valley. I believe and declare that the loving presence of Christ is here in the doctor's office. He is with me here as He always was.

I didn't look for Him. While I was out in the desert, He left the camp and looked for me. He healed me, cleansed me, and took me home. And since the day He found me, I am just so thankful that He has never left me since.

I haven't exactly been consistent as I have claimed to push myself to be.. But it was never about me. Christ found me, Christ is with me... And when our Father looks at me, He does not see my sin, but Christ who is with me.. What an awesome and overwhelming truth! 

As God looks as Christ with absolute and everlasting love, so He sees me. He sees me in the pit, and He lifts me up, setting my feet on a solid Rock.. As Christ is, so am I in this world! 

So I declare that as Christ is in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father, so am I! As Christ is perfectly healthy and whole, so am I! As He has authority, so do I! 

Ephesians 1:3-6
Spiritual Blessings in Christ
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26