Checkpoint

This is the third article, the third blog I'm trying to churn out this evening. I've had a couple paragraphs down, but I don't feel as if they were leading to a point that I wished would reach whoever's reading deep down their core. 

When I think about it now, I ask myself, 'Is that really my job?' Or should I just keep on going, typing word after word as I'm doing now, until the point comes out on its own, or until I have a long-enough article? 

No, I believe that this piece is coming together, like each and every other article I've published here, by the grace of God. Yes, I believe that His grace was present, even during the moments I posted the first entries to this site which were very self-centered, and full of cussing. If there's anything I wish to do by keeping those first posts accessible for all to see, it's to express a contrast between back then and now... Not for my glory, but for the glory of the One who was with me all the way - None other than Jesus Christ, my Savior. 

Though I know it would be nice if I had more visitors to my site, it is my prayer that those who do make their way here would be connected to Jesus Christ. 

Let me just summarize the story that I believe these blogs are saying as a whole:

I couldn't do it on my own. 
I was lost. 
I tried to find Him by what I do. 
But it doesn't work that way.
By God's grace, Christ found me. 
And life has never been better since. 
Christ saved me.
And He died for you, too.
Just believe, and you will receive.



_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26