Jesus Is The Truth.

It's easy to face a trial that comes our way if we have some sort of hint of how things will eventually turn out. Personally, if I have just the slightest chance of being able to figure out a problem, it would be easy for me to call it a trial, a trial that I know in one way or the other will pass.

Unfortunately, it isn't always the case that we can figure everything out. There are problems too complex that they overwhelm. Then there are also those issues, those obstacles that come our way that we simply couldn't handle since we haven't handled them before. Still, there are those issues that start off handled easily, only to find out that somewhere along the way a wrench is thrown into the gears. Uncertainty creeps in, and we are caught unaware; I personally find the uncertainty intimidating, demoralizing.

But thank God for His grace, and thank God for His word. Paul says "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." (Romans 8:18); In these times, I may not know how to handle things, I may not know what will happen next regarding issues and instances that need my attention, but this I know: That it is all temporary and finite before the glory of God which is eternal and everlasting.

I believe we are led through these times by the Lord to realize how we should stop every now and then to seek Him. Sickness and standstills and strife will always be present in this dying world, but I declare that Jesus Christ is the constant that would outlast and outshine it all.

Though the world constantly beats us down to let go, the truth of the matter is that God will never let us go. He will never leave us. Nothing can ever separate us from His love through Jesus Christ.

He is the Way. He is also the Truth. To God be all the glory and all the praise, forever and ever!


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26