Sample 19 - A Drop Of Golden Sun (Anilao '09)








Please accept my sincerest apologies for posting reruns and for not posting recently - I've been lazy, perhaps intimidated to keep uploading for some reason. 

God blesses us for us to bless others. Indeed, we love only because He loved us first. We are gracious because He has showed us grace first. The blessings we have, they are of no use if we keep it all to ourselves - it simply cannot be kept hidden! That being said, I must continue to clear my repository, sharing what I have seen to the world, for His glory! 

I want the pictures that I take to go far above the shallow and worldly intention of merely showing where I've been. I want to glorify God with every click of the camera.

May I always remember this whenever I shoot, and whenever I share. To God be all the glory and praise, forever and ever!


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26