Sample 18 - [reposted] Trails, Take II


"Brent School Baguio Trail Area, 030809

Yes, here are the trails.

We used to smoke here. I stopped smoking for 3 years running. To God be the glory.

Many years earlier I used to take a golf club (sans head) and slashed the young ferns along the trails, thinking they were 'bad guys'. That's an example of a memory I have that, when breezing through my mind, leaves me with a sigh and a smile.

I posted this shot using a more pretentious (lazier) post-processing before and some dude commented, asking ever so eloquently, 'Where's HDR?'

Took that as feedback, did it again recently, spiced it up with Topaz Adjust, added a relevant verse, felt better.

Again, to God be all the glory and praise."

- Reposted from my first blog.
_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26