A Fix Away

It's 20 degrees Celsius out here, and they call it summer. God truly takes good care of the people here, and I just pray that those of us who know Jesus Christ would shine brighter for everyone to 'remember', as me and a customer I was blessed to speak with over the phone as work agreed upon. I sincerely believe that the world follows in the footsteps of this great nation, truly destined to be a great influence over the rest of the world as a result of a few founding fathers who feared God and included Him in their Declaration of Independence.

A lot of people think that this is a vacation, but I foresee this more of an opportunity to grow instead of to kick back and relax. I've committed to truly surrendering all that I am to the One who made me, the God of Israel, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I've realized that I am no better than anyone else - The filth inside me is made apparent with every day that I live. The great news is, through Jesus Christ, everything happens for the good of those who love Him. I may be cut away from a lot of things - the greatest one being Pao - but I am confident in how He would work through the situation I'm in.

So I'm in the States. Lord, I want what makes you happy the most.

God bless us all.