"So Much Hate..."

*LH is a workmate whose YM status message one afternoon was "Who Needs Boys?". For some reason the ensuing conversation amused me enough for me to deem it bloggable.*





me:girls do. :D
lh:im not one
lh::D
me:of course.
me:you're a lady.
me:and ladies need men.
me::D
lh:that im not even sure
me:men need ladies, then.
me::D
lh:and ladies would eventually need men
me:so there you go.
lh:eventually
me:who needs boys??? - girls who eventually need them
me::D
lh:if that event ever happens
lh::D
me:boys have ways of making that happen
me:and God forbid that the girl absolutely refuses.
lh:and girls the moves to evade them
me:indeed
me:so the game goes
lh:and girls have moves
lh:to evade them
me:and boys have ways
me:to cope up
me:?
me:until the day that a girl... eventually... needs them. :D
me:sorry, just killing time. :D
lh:perfect world
me:not really
lh:it is
me:if it was perfect then we'd all be happy
lh:its just the timing
lh:arent we?
me:depends on who you ask
lh:and there u go
lh:changed
me::))
lh:u can check it if u want
me:i don't find it perfect. i find it amusing, but not perfect.
lh:its perfectly amusing
me:well said




...





*LH changes status message to "Pathetic Pretty Boys...."




me:ok now i agree with your status message. :D




...







lh:hhehehehe
lh:u should
me:who's bothering you anyway?
me:what boy is so pretty that you call him pathetic?
lh:they all are...pretty pathetic boys
me:obviously they aren't liked by non-pathetic pretty girls
lh:not by me
lh:no sir
me:;))
me:so much hate
me:2009 na
me::D
me:not that i speak for the pathetic pretty boy minority
lh:i hope they remain as minorities
lh:hehehehe
me:they'd better
me:or the ugly boy majority would rebel
me:and lose their pretty girls
lh:hehehehehe
me:well, gotta go.
me:you take care there
lh:ok
me:and spare the pretty boys
lh:u do the same
lh:ill try
me:might pass by
me:hahaha good enough
lh:il c u then