Propaganda Preschool

I was searching for some meaning in the sideline I have of typing articles for money, until I went through Wikipedia's article on propaganda.

This sideline has taught me that words truly are weapons. I may be dealing with a grifter, but this man is fueling my camera fund, and my realization that I can change the lives of people thousands of miles away through my articles.

If words can launch ships and bring nations to their knees, silence, or the lack of words, can also have the same effect. It all depends in how you see it. You can see in my recent posts that silence communicates to me too, by stimulating confusion and anxiety. I brought this upon myself, I know. But just like a good friend of mine who quit smoking, I have a mantra that I should say to serve as a panacea with purposes which go beyond my suppression. I suppose there's a Biblical term or verse for 'mantra', but I'll have to find it first.

God bless her. That's right. That's my mantra. I couldn't swallow the advice of leaving her by erasing any memory of her. By the way, some of you understand that this sort of stuff really doesn't go away in a split second. We've had an epilogue, but just like good quality, there has to be some follow ups.

These follow ups don't necessarily have to be sequels. Therefore, I open another topic.

...

...Any time now.

...

God bless her.

God bless her.

...