Still.

So I'm sharing parts 4 to 6 of Nujabes' Luv(sic) Hexalogy.. I'm really supposed to just share part 5, but (1) there wasn't a live video of just part 5 specifically, and (2) part 4 and 6 resonate to me almost as much in this season, anyway. 

...Well, the 'add Youtube' function on here isn't working as well as I expected, and my HTML skills suck, so here's a link... [Live at CIRCUS TOKYO] Luv(sic) Part 4, 5, 6

...and, more importantly, here're some lyrics:

'Till death do us apart and it did
Come sudden like clouds and it hid my sun
My truth heavier than imagined, a lid die-cast in lead
On our lives we nourished
And the days we cherished as kids
We let it whizz on by, but when I rewind
Your smile is the only thing that comes to mind
Your smile is the only thing that shines'

While looking for and through the lyrics I found out that Shing02 composed this with late (legend) artists Nujabes and Jeff Resurrecion in mind... It hit me differently. 

Made me think. It hurts enough to think of a dead loved one... but there's comfort found in finality. 

It hurts a lot more to think of someone who left, and doesn't want to be found. 

'Life is art, a miracle for all to see
I must tell you that you lived beautifully'

_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26