Light And Faith For Every Situation

The U-Turn Area under the Santolan Flyover, shot from a bus.


Manila is always a great place to be. On trying days, I would call this place a meat grinder, testing your physical and emotional limits. But there are those times that you enjoy the heat and the hassle. 

I have a choice. I could see this place in the light of fear and find myself complaining almost immediately. But thank God for Christ working in and through us to see all things in faith, hope and love. 

In Christ, we are able to live a calm, yet conquering life. No matter what or who pressures us, we are alive and at peace in Christ. We may be persecuted for our beliefs, which can be dismissed as controlling religion or baseless superstition. We have been called sheep in the sense that we do nothing but follow. We have been called zombies because we are perceived as mindless. 

Sure, you can call us the walking dead. That's because in Christ, we are living the best life we could ever live, yet we rest in peace. 

I'm veering off topic here. I've talked about how, in Christ, we are able to live, and live abundantly because we could see God's glory manifested in all creation. I just posted that 'all creation' includes 'all people'. 

God is so good. He just keeps on feeding you with insight after insight. See, after writing (but apparently not immediately publishing) that previous article, I slept. The next day, I just chuckled after seeing the title of the Daily Devotional I receive from Joseph Prince's Ministries: 


I just couldn't resist sharing what Pastor Prince had to say in this devotional:

"Beloved, God wants you to see yourself the way He sees you—“like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper”. So see yourself like a tree planted by the rivers of water, bringing forth fruit in your season. See yourself as one who will not wither, whose health will not fail. See whatever you do prospering!

See the vision of the Almighty. That vision is always a good vision. Whenever you see your situation through God’s eyes, you will find that your situation will change because when you see as He sees, you allow Him to work as the Almighty in your life!

Thought For The Day
See your negative situations through God’s eyes and those situations will change."

Even if the mindsets of the world are becoming more and more prevalent as we become more and more connected, I believe that the Light that shines in us shines ever brighter. I just have to say that these are thrilling times we are living in, and I am just excited to see how the glory of our God would manifest in it all.  

I believe that as we are led lovingly to see all things through God's eyes, everything in our being responds, and things change for the better - ultimately, for His greater glory. 

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26