012715 One Morning In CJH, & Something On Praise And Thanksgiving (Prelude)


I found myself with some free time one morning in Camp John Hay, when the sun wasn't high in the sky yet. There was just enough light to make everything above me look pleasant. 
There was just enough light to make everything beneath me look pleasant as well. These unique root formations couldn't be found just anywhere in Baguio. They're what make the picnic grounds in CJH stand out. Unfortunately, parents would have to take extra care that their kids tread safely through these roots. 



Light and shadows were handled just perfectly with the X-E2. The mundane becomes something special when light hits the right places. 

_______________________________________________________________________




Halleluyah anyhow!
Never ever let your problems let you down!
When life's trials come your way,
Hold your head up high and say,
'Halleluyah anyhow!'

Got me a lot of reasons 
to quit and hide in bed
But I got me a Christ Jesus
who I'll sing about instead
He's almighty and magnificent,
He is loving, He is kind!
He's my Prince of Peace, my Savior,
He'll never leave me behind!

Halleluyah anyhow!
Never ever let your problems let you down!
When life's trials come your way,
Hold your head up high and say,
'Halleluyah anyhow!'

Got me all these issues
they be tryin' to drag me down!
But devil, you ain't stopping me,
You're powerless and bound,
'Cause my King of Kings and Lord of Lords
has won the victory!
I step forward, oh, I'm full of joy,
For Christ has set me free!

Halleluyah anyhow!
Never ever let your problems let you down!
When life's trials come your way,
Hold your head up high and say,
'Halleluyah anyhow!'


I heard that chorus for the very first time from Creflo Dollar's podcast last January 11, 2015. Here's the description of the podcast:

"The Effects of Praise: Praise is a weapon that the devil has no answer for. When you focus on the finished work of Jesus and begin praising God for everything He has done, you position yourself for manifestation of your faith..."

And here's a link to get this and a whole load of other grace-filled messages from this great man of Christ.

I stuffed those verses in. Man, there is truth in saying that praise is a privilege! There is truth in praise, because all you're doing is proclaiming God's goodness, and that, of all things, is truth! I just have to say if you're encountering or feeling anything that's bringing you down right now, just declare, 'Halleluyah!'