Sample 150 - Visual Doxology [Echo Lake]

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow!

Words are not enough to describe the complete beauty of our Heavenly Father, as seen through His Creation. The mountains and trees, the waters and fields, the sun, sky, and clouds all come together to give God praise, and all we could do (as I remember myself doing when I was actually in the Echo Lake area, taking these shots) is to bask in the glory of it all, worship literally pouring out of our hearts with every beat...

In times of turmoil and great stress, I believe we would do well to sit, and wait on the Lord. We have a Helper in the Holy Spirit, who is faithful to minister to us, reminding us of the Good News of who we are in Christ, and who Christ is in us. Our eyes, our hearts, our minds are guaranteed to be given life, second by second we spend just waiting on Him. He is faithful to His Word, which states that our strength would be renewed as we wait on Him.


Praise Him, all creatures here below!
I just have to say, as I have said many times before - I have many reasons to complain, I have many reasons to give up and give in, but I give God all the glory, because it is during these times that I realize that though I am betrothed to people and betrothed to the stress and problems they face, I am also betrothed to Christ!

As Christ is, so am I in this world! When lepers touch people, people get infected... but when Christ touches lepers, they are completely healed! So though I see sickness and pain abound, I know that because of what Christ has done, I will not be dragged down, but in the name of Jesus, we will be delivered, revived, renewed, healed!

Our senses would be bombarded to lead us to believe that hope is not present, but we must remember what the Word states: that heaven and earth will pass away, but the Words of Christ will never pass away. In other words, what we see and what we perceive should not move us more than what we believe. What we make of out of our situation will never move our position before God, made permanent and absolute because of Christ!


Praise Him, above Ye heavenly hosts!

Therefore, though we may not always see it all the time, we must believe that because of what Christ has done, there is beauty to behold in every circumstance. No matter what is going on, take heart! There is Hope in Sight!



Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

Halleluyah!


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26