Hope In Sight, Redeemed




Two And A Half. 


I've made the decision to merge both of my blogs into one. Hope In Sight is now part of jb.redeemed. I have to admit that intimidation delayed this merger; I treated this like some major change, when really, this was an exercise in efficiency. I remember that I only had 2 blogs because I had a desire once to start blog that would make money. At the time I was working in a call center and I thought all the commentary I had would attract a lot of readers, and I would make some money on the side(even if it was a few cents at a time). 


That didn't work, and I was then led to just use it for me to post my photography... but now that I look at both blogs, and now that I see that there is absolutely no way for me to separate what skill I have been gifted with from my response to God's absolute love for all of us, I decided to do this merge. 

Indeed, come, and see how the Lord has been good to me. Though words, and through exposures.

God bless you.




_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26