Wisdom and Focus... In Christ!

I have to admit that the 4 previous posts were coming partially out of fear; You know that feeling that you just have so much to say, and no matter how much you try to crank it out, no matter how much you try to get it off of your chest, something still lingers? Well, it's during these times that we need to walk by faith, and not by sight.

I'm not starting this off with an attractive introduction or anything like that. I'm saying it straight up; if we are to walk, if we are to live, it is in the light of Christ, and Christ alone. None of our efforts count for anything without Christ. I've heard it from Tullian Tchividjian, I probably said it before, but I will definitely say it here again: Jesus+Nothing=Everything. 

Yes, Jesus+Nothing=Everything. And Everything-Jesus=Nothing. I say this only because Christ showed Himself faithful as I delivered a message just a few hours ago, and I believe that the Holy Spirit was able to minister to everyone in attendance, including myself. Before this I was fretting, I was completely worried. Stage fright was present, but really... God's perfect love casts out all fear! 

I am reminded of David's statement against Goliath: “You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel." (1 Samuel 17:45-46 NKJV)

So the enemy of our souls may come. He will come. With fear, threats, confusion, disease, trouble, indifference, hate. He will come. But we come in the name of the Lord of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel. We come in the name of Jesus Christ, our King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. We come in the name of Jesus Christ, in whom there is no condemnation, Whom the seas and winds obey. He has already won the victory. As He is, so are we in this world. Therefore, we are victorious!

As a good man in Instapray mentioned, let's not focus on the problem.. let's focus on the Solution. Christ not only gives the Solution, friends... JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS THE SOLUTION!

Let us walk in Christ, focus on Christ, for He walks with us, He is focused on us! 

Solus Christus! Soli Deo Gloria! 
_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26