Praise In The Absence Of Peace

Here's a hard lesson on worship that I learned today.

Whatever comes your way, respond in worship, knowing in your heart and mind that nothing can ever separate you from the love of God. Respond in worship, knowing that Christ's finished work is enough; believe the truth, the fact that what Christ has done for you is of far more worth, value and impact compared to everything else that happens to you in this fallen world.

I quote Tullian Tchividjian: 'Nowhere in the Bible does God promise freedom from pain.' But because of Christ, because we are in Christ, we have freedom, peace, and power in spite of pain. This truth is what keeps me calm and grounded in the midst of frustration. People may fail me, but our God never fails. People may give up, but God never leaves nor forsakes us. Indeed, nothing can ever separate us from the love of God in Christ. 

Because I am in Christ, I am righteous before God. I am not righteous due to my performance, but I am righteous by faith in Christ. 

This is what I declare. To God be all the glory and praise forever and ever. 

Sola Scriptura. Sola Fide. Sola Gratia. Solus Christus. Soli Deo Gloria. 


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26