Seek And Find

O send out thy light and thy truth; let them lead me, let them bring me into thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Then will I go into the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy; yes, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

- Psalm 43:3-5 

As we continue in this life, it is inevitable that there will be trials and struggles for us to face. This is a fallen world, and no doubt there will be trouble, and tribulation.

One thing that you must understand is that though these issues of life came up, God's love for you is ever present, unchanging. Take courage in the fact that He loves you deeply, with an everlasting love! He is not angry with you - no, our God is a loving Father, always there for you, willing and able to help you when you are down. 

There is wisdom in taking one step back, to seek the Lord instead of frantically depending on our own strength, which will fail. Be still, and know the Father! Be still, and know Christ is your Savior! Take time, as you are led, and let faith arise.

Our God, He is faithful to minister to our needs.

To God be the glory forever and ever! 

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26