God Is True

Thus says the Lord:
“In a time of favor I have answered you; in a day of salvation I have helped you;
I will keep you and give you as a covenant to the people, to establish the land, to apportion the desolate heritages, saying to the prisoners, ‘Come out,’ to those who are in darkness, ‘Appear. ’"
Isaiah 49:8-9a

We are blessed to be blessings, to the land, to its people. God is good to me. He is good, and He is good, all the time. He is with us at the top of the mountain, rejoicing with us, gently keeping us from falling. He is with us at the bottom of the valley, comforting us, encouraging us, firmly establishing us in His love. 

His light shines in the darkness. His glory appears and is known and seen in all things. 

What power do we have apart from God? What hope do we have apart from Christ? 

Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth;
break forth, O mountains, into singing!
For the Lord has comforted his people
and will have compassion on his afflicted.
But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.”
“Can a woman forget her nursing child,
that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?

Even these may forget,
yet I will not forget you.

Isaiah 49:13-15

Many allegations come out, claiming, 'God does not love', 'God is not with us', 'There is no God'. 

I remember feeling the same way. I remember times when I ridiculed His name for my glory. Then there were times I was led to believe, but fearing His punishment and wrath every time I sinned. 

But now I just have to say that there is a God, and He loves us with a perfect and everlasting love! For He was with me all the way, and even when I forgot Him, He never forgot me! He was faithful when I was faithless, constantly reminding me of His love made known through our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

Like the Father in the parable of the prodigal son, He was looking out in the distance from His estate every single day. He would tell everyone in the fields to keep an eye out for His son... And when He saw me in the distance, stinking and trembling, nervous about how He would react and what I should say... He RAN to me, hugged me, clothed me! 

Friend, you may have your own reasons, thoughts and doubts against God and His love for you. But I'm here to tell you, against all logic and reason of this world, that He is real, and He loves you. His love is seen in Jesus Christ, His beloved, only begotten Son, who died that we would not die, and rose to life that we would live abundantly. 

Call on the name of Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. 


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26