God Is Faithful

I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul, and you have not delivered me into the hand of the enemy; you have set my feet in a broad place.
Psalms 31:7-8

God's blessings are right on time.

You may be in a season of your life where you think that nothing is happening. I just want to tell you that God's blessings are right on time. 

You may be tired of declaring a breakthrough and seeing nothing happen. I want to tell you that God's blessings are right on time. 

Christ was pretty straightforward in saying, 'who, by worrying, can add to his height?' We have no reason to worry. God loves us with an everlasting love. God loves us with a perfect love. We have no reason to worry, we have no reason to fear. Perfect love casts out all fear. This love was confirmed and demonstrated and declared at the cross at Calvary.

"Our God, our God has done great things!
Our God, greater than all!"
'Greater Than All' by Hillsong

When your eyes see a standstill, when your ears hear discouragement, look to the cross! Remember that in spite of all possible circumstances, wherever you are, whatever you're going through, your Heavenly Father loves you, and His blessings are right on time!

I sought the Lord, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant,
and their faces shall never be ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him
and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalms 34:4-6


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26