Factory Grade

Happy Valentines Day, everyone. I'm on a bus, and we're just backing out to leave the station, to Manila.

There's just one small problem - I forgot my earphones. So now I'm under the mercy of the conductor's musical tastes, and I'm resorting to typing right now in an attempt to be productive. 

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was complaining. Call it my initial reaction to a long un-encountered circumstance. 

Jesus declares that we are the salt of the earth - we flavor the earth, and not the other way around. That being said, this circumstance of lacking headphones is easier seen as a challenge rather than an inconvenience. 

I may just be complicating a simple thought here. I have to admit something: though I know that one way or the other these articles I post have a purpose to serve, I've only been concentrating on quantity, compromising quality. If you feel the same way, please bear with me as I suppose this is how I am led to discipline myself to post something on here more often. 

We've just passed Petron, Marcos Highway. Let's see what quality or quantity pops up.

God bless you.