You never stop learning. Consequently, you never stop honing and refining what you already learned. 

There's that analysis of men and women that says that men think in compartments, and women think connections. I'm learning now that sometimes, some of these compartments gather dust and fine (important) details are forgotten. 

Again, I am reminded of a thought that popped up one or two weeks ago. See, I have this blog, full of my own personal thoughts. 10 years old, and counting. I also have my photoblog showcasing sights that I have been blessed to take, all for the glory of our Savior. Now, there seems to be a need for me to start a new blog, a web log where I intend to share details, initially of government procedures and processes I had to undergo - Transfer of Real Estate, Tax Declarations, Ownership, etc. 

The main thought behind this proposed new blog is for me to post what I have been learning, with the intention of relearning, sharing, and storage. 

I should probably reserve jibeeshares.blogspot.com for myself. 

Just thought I'd voice that out. God bless you.


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26