Refine Defined.

It's just been revealed to me that the source of frustration in my own life is an identity crisis - contrary to the sage advice of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, I don't know my role, and right now, I couldn't shut my mouth.

I have doubts on how effective it is for a creation to know why it is created. That being said, frustration is guaranteed once I base my actions and reactions on how I define myself. There is a need to know my own individual role, and what I have to learn about myself can only come from my Creator. One thing that I do know is that because Christ saved me, as He is, so am I in this world. 

Perhaps that's all I need to know. Perhaps it's all we need to know. 

Or it could be a good place to start. Either way, let us ask our Heavenly Father, knowing well that He is faithful, able, and more than willing to address the matters of our hearts.  

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

James 1:2-8

God bless and keep us. 

_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26