Belonging In Christ

There is importance in having a sense of being and belonging, especially one that drives you to do what you do best.

Or is it what drives you to do your best in what you do that has a greater impact?

One thing I do know is that in Christ, we have our being, and in Christ, we are where we belong - in the arms our of loving Father. This is true, regardless of what it guides and fuels us to do.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I fit in the body of Christ. Though I could succumb to the pressure to find my own place, I wait on The Lord, in perfect peace. This peace comes from the awareness of His grace in my life; yes, this grace that assures me that nothing can ever separate me from the love of God, in Christ. Because of His grace, I am assured that all things that happen, happen for the good of those who love Him.

Whatever happens, I declare peace, and perfect peace that comes through Christ alone. Should I be taken out of one place, and brought to another; should I stay in one place or step up to another level; should I be disappointed, or frustrated... Should I be euphoric, or motivated... There is peace. Courtesy of Christ, our prince of peace.

In Him all things consist, in Him all things have their place and function. Thank God for life, and life abundant in Jesus Christ.


_________________________
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com


May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26