Rally of One (One counting on Three in One, that is)

I feel like something must be said, but as usual, it's kept in me like a rubik's cube, that needs to be moved here and there until I get to the perfect sided point I want to deliver. 

Actually, it doesn't seem like a point that needs much elaboration. I just want to express how excited I am to be in Christ, that even as conflict within and around me arises, He will never let me go! He is faithful to keep me in His arms, like every one else who makes the choice with every day, in heart, mind, body, and all, to trust and believe on in Him. 

It is because of this love that I am so motivated to keep on stepping forward, even with the sometimes overwhelming calls to stand still, or even to step back into the darkness where I thought I found all that I needed to live... His love is an absolute force that just overtakes all control I have over myself, overriding what I think is right and best in the name of the Father who definitely knows that His glory and His will is the definite and absolute best thing to happen. 

I step forward in boldness, bold only in the strength I have in Christ... I have the urge to cry out in vigilance and confidence, as the hardened barbarians of old used to... At the top of my voice, boldly stating what David said in defiance to Goliath; 'I come in the name of the Lord, who will give me the victory!'

(Mandatory chest thumping follows)

In the face of so much to do, this is all I want to say: I'm moving forward, from glory to glory; in Christ, I have the victory. To God be all the worship, adoration, and praise, forever!

_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26