As May Ends

In Christ, not only are my feet on firm ground, but my whole being and identity is being propelled forward to move, to achieve... to conquer. It is no longer I who lives, but Christ lives within me. All I do is for His glory and for His will to be done; the old self is slain, and behold, all things have become new! 

All my plans, all my desires, all my ambitions... I raise them all to Him, because I know He will establish my thoughts. I believe He will establish order and priority. I receive new ideas and innovations. I freely receive power and strength to do all that I have been made to do for Him, by His Spirit that moves in and through me. In Jesus Christ's name I declare, amen!

I just felt like posting this in the light of all that has to be done, all that is being done, all that we have, and all that we need. We will always have a reason to complain, but on the other hand we will definitely have a reason to hold back on complaining, to give God glory in all trials and responsibilities. I cannot thank Jesus Christ enough for doing it all for us to live life and life abundantly here in this age...

It is my prayer that as we continue to learn more about the absolutely overwhelming grace of God, that we would continue to receive more and more breakthrough from Him... that we would truly see Him more and more in our lives, that every second we live, we live indeed because of Him, for Him, and in Him... He deserves all the glory and praise!


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26