Serving In Silence

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall dwell under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my Rock, my Refuge; He is God, and in Him will I trust.

--

When we are away from our responsibilities, it is easier to focus.
When we are distant from our responsibilities, it is impossible to concentrate.

Nevertheless, I thank the Lord for His faithfulness. Wherever I am, He is with me; His Spirit is present, ready to empower, ready to love, ready to guide, ready to convict.

Just a few thoughts this silent Saturday.

God bless you.


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26