I Pledge My Allegiance

How true that the Lord's goodness has been made evident in all that has been created, and in all that has been allowed to happen. Indeed, there is only the choice to be made: To believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, or to reject Him.

Today is April 11, 2013. Though I have given my life countless times to the Lord Jesus Christ, and though I have accepted Him so many times to be my Lord and Savior, the lines have drawn over critical areas now... And I want it to be made known now that I choose Jesus Christ. I choose to believe in Him. I choose to make it known to the world that He is my Savior, and my Lord. Jesus Christ has set me free, and the love I have now comes from God through the sacrifice of His Son, 2000 years ago.

I am completely free. There are no more compromises. The consequences of my sin are so apparent - though it may not be seen by the world, it is the Holy Spirit that convicts me, and I thank the Lord for the Holy Spirit.

No man can serve two masters. Today, I declare that Jesus Christ is my master. Nobody else but Jesus Christ. 

No more compromising. 
No more insecurity. 
No more perversity. 
No more hiding. 
All for Jesus. 
To the death.

To God be all the glory. 


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26