Sample 60 - Light Shines Brighter (Brent Baguio '09)


"For You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD shall enlighten my darkness." -2 Samuel 22:29

I just have to stop when I think about all the darkness trying to make its way in this life God has given me, in the relationships He has established, in the household I have been given charge over, in the church He brought me to serve in, in this country and around the world. It's overwhelming to think that the enemy is assaulting us in all fronts, and by myself I can imagine how he comes down like a massive tidal wave against a wooden joke of a boat, barely floating on its own.

Alas, I am that boat, but my God is my anchor! And though the darkness grows darker in these last days, I stand only by the grace of God, by righteousness only by the blood of Jesus Christ, in excellence only by the power of the Holy Spirit in me, for the glory of the Lord, and for His Will to be done!

I will overcome by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of my testimony! God, be glorified up until my last breath! I know You will never leave nor forsake us! In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen!  

"In the darkness, God's light shines..." - Hillsong United, 'You Deserve'

God bless us all.
_________________________ 
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26