Checkpoint 3


This is the Eisenhower Tunnel, a highway literally punched through a mountain (or two) to make travel faster (albeit less scenic) and easier for larger vehicles. 

30 posts so far. Things I've learned:
  • Pictures need to be centered to avoid text awkwardly placed to the right of a photo. 
  • Throw in some color into the mix. 
  • Get a Nikon D600.
  • Expose, expose, expose. Apparently pictures do better in communicating to more people instead of to themselves. 
  • Get a Nikon D600.
  • Consider placing photos taken by iPhone on here as well instead of just in Pinterest and Instagram. 
  • There may be two options to getting a point through - straight up and quick (Eisenhower Tunnel) or slow and elaborate (Loveland Pass - Coming soon!)
  • Did I mention 'Get a Nikon D600'? 
    • I should write about my plans when it comes to gear here.
There could be more but these seem to be the ones sticking out for now. I haven't had the time to watch the Lightroom tutorials I've come upon, but as soon as I get to them I just might share what I've learned here. 

Oh, one thing I intend to practice through this blog moving forward is a principle that came into mind as I dedicated some of my time to walking our German Shepherd - Do it good, do it often

God bless you.


_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26