Sample 24 - A Delicate Farewell, Set 2 (Chula Vista '11)













A few hours ago I was writing about how down I felt in a blog, considering all the issues I've been facing over the past weeks. There's crisis here and there, and I'm not talking in the general sense, but in my own personal life. Though I thought I was going on the right track in saying that I may not see the light at the end of the tunnel but I know for a fact that in darkness or light my Savior, Jesus Christ, will never leave me.

As I was waiting to lead prayer for this evening's dinner, I decided to post this set, part 2 of the 'Delicate Farewell' series. Then I decided to post a line from set 1, and I found this:

"...As He is my foundation, no matter how I am pushed or prodded, I will not be shaken. That's another thing beautiful about being in fog. Though you may not be able to see too far off - though what is ahead may be uncertain, the solitude to be felt reminds us of that fact that He will never leave nor forsake us." - JB, "Sample 20 - A Delicate Farewell, Set 1 (Chula Vista '11)

 I just... thank God for being so faithful. Indeed, indeed, in fog we may not know what lies ahead, but it also serves as a reminder for us to keep in mind that it is not what we see but who we believe is with us - Jesus Christ - it's Him that matters. To God be all the glory and praise, indeed!

Shalom.



_________________________
jb.redeemed
email me at jibee@rocketmail.com

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give you His Shalom. - Numbers 6:24-26