Peace in Authority

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace..." - 1 Corinthians 14:33

Note to myself: Be at peace.

Be at peace with the past, in the present, and for the future.

We can only be at peace if we continually dwell in the presence of its Author. If the situations around us cause us to feel rattled and confused, take one step back, and five steps forward. Call on the Name of the Lord - "The Name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and they are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)


 Indeed, even when we are in conflict with ourselves, we have the option of running to the Lord, to Jesus Christ. I personally have to remind myself each and every time - whether I feel distressed and even in this moment when I am once again tempted to feel pressured to personally compensate for what sins I have done - that it is not about what I do, but what Jesus Christ has already done - that's what matters.


We've been singing the following song in church, and I have a feeling we will keep on singing it - at least I will - more and more in the future.





Jesus is indeed the center of it all - The center of my life, my relationships, my ministry, my photography, my blog, all of me. It is all for Him, and for His glory that I continue to share. As I keep on exercising even when I don't feel like it, I will keep on declaring His Name in my life, whether I be in a mountain or a valley. To Him be all the glory!

Lord, You know what each and every one of us is going through at this moment, and I pray and declare that You would not allow us to be overwhelmed by the circumstances. Father, it is all about You, and it will always be about You. Let us remember this each and every time. Let us constantly keep running back to You for the victory, for Your glory! We love You so much, Lord! In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen! 

Shalom. 

Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!