All About Him

Note to myself: Be at peace.  

Be at peace with the past, and in the present. 

...Be at peace with the past, and in the present, for the future.

For failures, for the victories that have been won, for the trials that are ongoing, and for the breakthroughs that are on their way, be at peace.

One thing I would like to share today is this: Every day satan will keep trying to tempt and distract us, but we MUST take heart because Jesus Christ Himself has this world and its cruel devices. The devil may try to break routines that are beneficial to you. In my case, it's the habit I am currently establishing by God's grace: Waking up early in the morning. 

I woke up a bit later than usual today, and though I know it in my heart that it's okay, and that there is no condemnation in Christ Jesus, I have found out that if routine is broken, I fall to the temptation of bringing the focus back on myself. I go back to becoming performance-based, instead of remembering and acknowledging that the same God who was gracious to wake me up perfectly during the previous mornings is the same God who is still sovereign over this morning. That being said, for a moment when I started praying, I had to check my heart because it felt like I was praying for His attention. 

Now that I write this down I thank God because of the peace I feel in knowing what went wrong and what needed to be done. In moments like these we should not allow our eyes to be focused on anything else but the Lord and what He has done. I do not pray for His attention. I pray (and worship) knowing that I can because Jesus Christ made it possible for me. 

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Be at peace with the past, and in the present, for the future.

For failures, for the victories that have been won, for the trials that are ongoing, and for the breakthroughs that are on their way, be at peace.

Our hope in what is to come should continue to drive us to diligence. Brothers and sisters in Christ, let us continue to fight the good fight, let us keep running the race, and let us keep the faith. 

Press on, press on for the Lord, my heart cries...  

Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!