Pow. Right In The Kisser.

After a heated discussion with my mother and then my brother, the remorse that ensues is just so painful. Nobody 'won', but I believe some hard-hitting lessons were bared (at least on my part...). 

Nobody really wins when the family fights. We only win when we come back together as a family... as the Bible states, 'what joy there is when brothers are in harmony!'. 

These sorts of instances are definitely humbling, and they shine light on those still-dark areas in our hearts. I take solace and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ, who is faithful to finish the work He began in us. 

And I'd have to agree with what LeCrae mentioned in one of his pieces - "I'm a full court mess," and there's definitely so much more in me that the Lord needs to 'operate' on.

Lord, be glorified in my life more and more. I don't need just some of Your help. I need You completely. In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, amen. 





Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!