Calling A Friend

If, in my mind, I am convinced that a certain endeavor has high probability to be a lost cause, should I give any more time and effort to it? Proverbs 3:6 says that we would do good to acknowledge the Lord in all our ways that our thoughts would be established. 

Lord, how I need You right now. I don't know who else to cry out to right now besides You. Thank You, Lord, because I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ. Take all the glory, Lord... In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, amen.

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39

Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!