All In The Word

Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. (Psalm 19:13 KJV)

Our focus as believers must be on God through Jesus Christ. It is God's Word that sustains us in all possible ways, as seen in the psalmist's words earlier in Psalm 19:

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. (Psalm 19:7-9 KJV)

We have all we need in the Word of God, including happiness and peace. As I share this, I tell it to myself.

Be blessed. Be moved by the Word.