Trash To Tinsel - An Idea On Ideas

"But this is Mugatu, Derek. Right now this guy is so hot he can take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple of fishhooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings."

- Maury Ballstein, to Derek Zoolander in 'Zoolander', the classical romance-drama rated as the 'Most Revolutionary Drama of the Century' by the Ambassadors of Sarcasm (Camp 7 Branch)

I just had an idea on handling smaller ideas. See, there are bigger ideas (churned out as blogs) and then there are those smaller random post-worthy thoughts that end up as Status posts in Facebook or noted down somewhere... or forgotten and possibly lost forever...

A way of collecting and posting these small ideas in a uniform matter has been evading me, much to my frustration. I tried looking for a Blogger widget which works like Twitter, but then I thought.. I got a lot of junk/stock photos around. Random thought + junk photo = Ornament.

My first one:

....
....


....


....


Dammit. You see what I mean? I had an idea but then I had an idea to post the previous idea but as I was typing about the second idea I lost the first idea.


So here's my very first Ornament, thanks to what just happened.





















Yup. More to come.

Shared in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. יהוה bless you!