A Present For Presence

We must always keep ourselves in God's presence, abounding in His grace and His love, at peace and in fullness of joy. Let us not allow pride to take God out of His place over our hearts. Let us not be blindsided; let us not give more focus on ourselves, our money, our position - the Bible says for us to seek His kingdom and His righteousness FIRST. Yes, before we do anything we should look to Him first.

It's a message that we have to keep reading and communicating. Do not be discouraged - Jesus Christ told us to take heart for He has already overcome the world. The devil will always try to drag you down to his defeat, but remember that Jesus Christ won the victory when He walked out of that grave more than 2000 years ago!

Seek to be in His presence. Enter His courts with praise and thanksgiving, aware that you only come before the throne of God by the blood of Jesus Christ... That's the present of Jesus Christ - for us to be in God's presence.

There is no other way for man to dwell in God's presence besides going through Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ said clearly, 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.'

Won't you accept this present of Jesus Christ and start a life of victory in the presence of God? Say this prayer from your heart:

"Jesus Christ, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins. I believe that I can find all I need in God, and that You are the only way for me to be saved. Reign in my heart, Jesus Christ. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Take over; I give You all the glory."



To God be all the glory!