Online Tract Beta

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. (Matthew 24:4-13 NKJV)

We are witness to many of the signs of the times as mentioned in this part of scripture today. Those of us who know the Lord and are known by the Lord only by the saving blood of Jesus Christ can take heart - these signs can easily shake the foundations of the most headstrong of men, but by His grace we can see how they serve to keep our eyes focused on the Lord.

There is only one way to heaven, one way to begin an awesome relationship with God, and that is through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:8-10 NKJV)

Though the world is dying, we are guaranteed of life, and life abundantly through Jesus Christ. Make the decision to submit to Him today. It's not about joining a religion; it's about going back to God.

Say this prayer with all your heart:
"Lord Jesus Christ, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe that You gave Your life for me to be forgiven, and that God raised You from the dead. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Cleanse me of my sin, and search my heart... Walk with me and guide me from this day forward. In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen."

Keep getting to know God more and more by going through the Bible, and talking to Him day after day.

God bless you.