Another Challenge

Yesterday it was discussed that a key trait of a follower of Jesus Christ is that he or she is a worshipper before he or she is a worker. We must be reminded that everything we do is a reflection, an act of celebration for what God did for us through Jesus Christ. Because of what He did, we move. We do what we do, we conquer FROM and not FOR the salvation He gave us.

So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God. -1 Corinthians 10:31

I know in one way or the other we've talked about this in the past, but it is a point I believe we should be constantly reminded about. 1 Corinthians 10:31 is one major scripture we should always keep in our mind - we should do all thing as though we were doing it for God'a glory. That affects all corners of our life - not just the quality of our work, but what priorities we take, and the reactions we make... I challenge you, dear reader, as much as I challenge myself, to make everything an act of worship - do everything for the glory of God.

As I mentioned earlier we move FROM salvation and not FOR salvation. My dear reader, if you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then drop everything else. If Jesus is not in your life, then you are still separated from God by sin that you cannot clear on your own efforts. There is no other way to God besides Jesus Christ (John 14:6), and the only thing you can do in your position to give God the glory is to welcome Jesus Christ into your life, allowing Him to take control.

"Lord Jesus Christ, I admit that I am a sinner, and I now believe that you died on the cross so that I can be forgiven. Please come into my life - search my heart and take out what is wrong."

If you haven't prayed that yet, say it from your heart... If you're already saved, then share it with someone else...

God bless us all for the remainder of this wonderful week. To Him be all the glory.


Sent from my iPhone