Christians Connect.

"A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire; he rages against all wise judgment.
A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart."

Proverbs 18:1-2

I remember thinking that I didn't need to go to church; there was a time when anyone who wondered asked me what church I belong to, and I would say that I didn't go to church, but I read the Bible, and that's all I needed.

Praise God for how He works in us. Now that I think of it, by that statement alone, I demonstrated how much of a fool I was to be deceived to be content with what I knew, and man, was I arrogant to express it.

God knows what's best for us, and He corrects us in His great and sure ways. Today, I say it is true that avoiding fellowship with other believers leads to stagnation, and then eventual degradation and decay of our spiritual life.

Today, I say that fellowship is necessary for a believer to flourish as he is supposed to. We are all parts of a body, and we encourage and sustain each other through the love that we share - the love that we have from God through Jesus Christ. Consider His example when He lived as one of us here - He didn't decide to isolate Himself and just to spring out to be crucified. He didn't live as a hermit. He went out and talked to people, listening to them, and drawing them closer through His grace and wisdom.

By God's grace and love, I am here to listen.

To God be all the glory and praise.

Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!