Rebounding (Again)

If memory serves me right... I have made 3 cosmetic alterations to the car since I started driving. I'm not particularly proud of this statistic, but I must say that it has brought me to know more of how my Dad is so capable of understanding. On the latest bump I made with the car, I was really expecting him to turn to that lead singer of Slipknot; instead, he chose to be Don Moen. I'd like to take this time to give God the glory for the healing that the Lord gave my father, not just physically, but emotionally and in his relationships (relationally?).

I'd like to think that we all find ourselves in the position of making a grave mistake; hey, we've all sinned. I've said it before, and I guess I'm about to say it again (in words more refined, I suppose): as followers of Christ, as followers of Yeshua (that's His Name in the original Hebrew, btw), we should choose not to dwell on the mistakes we've done; rather, we should gather hope from the forgiveness we have received from God, from Yahweh (and that's His Name in the original Hebrew too) through His Son, and from this hope, we step on, keep pushing forward for His Will to be done.

I'll say it again without the Hebrew lesson: we should not dwell on our sin. We should gather hope from the fact that God forgave us through Jesus Christ. From there we should keep pushing forward for God's Will to be done.

Stop looking at the car and keep your eyes on the road.

Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, we must get rid of every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and run with endurance the race set out for us, keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith. For the joy set out for him he endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of God.

To God be the glory.



Posted in http://jibee.blogspot.com/. God bless you!